Thursday 11 June 2009

First Thoughts


First post in my new blog , Getting to grips with being retired after having worked since I was 15 , Great having the time to do all the things I need and to explore all the "I wonders".But a bit worrying having to organise direction and structure rather than having it imposed by the needs of work . I wonder if my changed perception of life will affect a lifelong need to learn , I hope not . The availability of life long learning has been enhance by the use of IT , I hope to re-learn German on live mocha the web 2 site and later perhaps Hindi . I don't know why people say you cant spend all the time on the garden . I spent all day yesterday weeding, and after a nights rain you can't see where I've been .That's a thought, a database of weeds, their uses ,and Achilles heels; accessed as a podcast and downloaded to mobile media. So when you see the little swine you can find out if they are useful and how to deal with them on the spot .

No comments:

Post a Comment